Technical Support Agent
At ActiveCollab, we develop project management and collaboration software for small to medium businesses, and we work hard to find easy solutions to complicated problems. The Customer Care Team embodies this work by tackling the issues our customers encounter with elegance and grace. We build fun relationships with our customers, who are mostly digital marketing agencies, dev companies, or any combination of the two. For us, success is helping customers be even more amazing at their jobs than they were before they talked to us.
- Experience with website and/or web application maintenance is required. You need to be familiar with SSH, FTP, file permission management, basic Apache and Nginx configuration, etc.).
- Remote assistance experience is required. You have used software like Teamviewer or Windows RDP to help someone out.
- Experience with process automation and/or documentation is welcome.
- Near-native English speaker. Your sentences are clear and concise, no bot-like impersonal speech, and even non-tech people can follow your instructions.
- Communicative. You thrive when talking to others, even after 50+ emails. You understand the subtleties and differences between text and subtext.
- Empathic. You have a deep understanding of how others think and feel. You never, ever judge others.
- Creative problem-solver. You’re so meticulous you break the process of making coffee into tasks and subtasks. You try different angles. The word “impossible” is not part of your vocabulary.
- Team player. You enjoy sharing knowledge and contributing to a greater whole. You’re super nice and occasionally bake a cake for your teammates.
What you will do:
- Help out customers who experience technical issues.
- Assist other members of the Customer Care Team who are helping out customers with technical issues.
- Analyze and fix configuration and software issues on our platform, as well as on servers where our customers host their ActiveCollab systems.
- Work with Product and Operation teams to discover, design, and implement opportunities for stability improvements, automation, and software functionality.
What we offer
- Competitive salaries.
- Always-on-time paycheck at the beginning of every month.
- 40-hour workweek, we promise. No more, no less.
- Stress-free work environment, Herman Miller chair, MacBook, and challenging projects.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Paid annual leave 20+ days.
- Days off for national holidays.
- Free home-cooked lunch, coffee, and tea.
If you feel you're a good match for us, fill out the form below. We respond to all applications.
Place of work: Novi Sad
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-04-24