We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're searching and slowly assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent:
High - Level English Content Editor / Proofreader
who can EDIT and PROOFREAD content
work from home
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for someone who is competent enough to peer review, and proofread content produced by our writing team.
- Near-native English proficiency
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics using the internet
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word or similar software
- Skilled, experienced proofreader
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Fact-checking experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Available for occasional weekend work
What we offer:
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Paid or unpaid internship for capable individuals who are unfamiliar with this line of work
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career.
- Full-time position
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in ENGLISH along with a cover letter.
Applications which do not fulfill these requirements WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION, as the cover letter will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will be given a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.
Deadline for applications: 2019-04-07