At Alternative Payments, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the financial industry'ssmartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Alternative Payments is an EU licensed payment institution with offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Los Angeles (USA), and Novi Sad (Serbia). It is the leading FinTech company that provides cross-border payment and banking solutions for the global eCommerce industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, Alternative Payments remains one of the most innovative and fastest growing financial institutions providing local payment methods and SEPA processing solutions.
Location: Novi Sad
The Bookkeeper is responsible to maintain the financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company
- Manage bank and general ledger reconciliations, cash receipts as well as payroll processing
- Process purchases orders and allocate accordingly to the company for invoicing track and maintain inventory records
- Produce balance sheets, income statements, perform month-end closings
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Calculate and prepare tax return - review and prepare annual reports for accountant
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Update and keep employee information current for benefits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Two or more years of office or bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping practices and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required, as well as a track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fundamental knowledge of International Financial Standards on Accounting (IFRS)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-06-15