Are you CCBill’s new Software Developer in Test?
The Software Developer in Test will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our automated test framework. Experience with developing custom applications for internal use is essential. Applicant should be familiar with testing methodology and software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is a Software QA Engineer with development experience or a Software Engineer with a QA background. This is a development position, not a test engineer position.
This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly.
It is essential that you have:
- BSCS or related degree or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in a software development role
- Advanced programming skills using Java or other object-oriented languages.
- Understanding of test automation concepts.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience with at least one scripting language.
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to stay focused on the task, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
And that you possess:
- Knowledge of Perl, PHP, and/or C/C++
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience
- MySQL experience
- Knowledge of Database design
- Skills in Shell scripting
- Experience with test automation
- Experience designing white box test cases
- Ability to document performance data
- Experience with the Selenium API
So what will your life as a Software Developer in Test at CCBILL look like?
- Enhancing and maintaining a homegrown automation test framework in Java.
- Developing internal tools to support the QA team.
- Analyzing architecture and specifications to identify and design test cases.
- Automating new and existing test cases using internally developed tools.
- Reporting metrics and provide work estimates.
- Participating in specification and technical reviews.
- Contributing to product design to ensure testability and robustness of products and features.
- You will provide technical leadership and mentor members of the QA team.
- Working with developers to resolve software faults and address performance issues.
- You may participate in the interview process for prospective department employees.
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-06-05