As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Software Engineer for Intelligent Cameras and Radars (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As a part of our team, you will contribute to the development of cutting-edge automotive systems aimed to increase the safety of passengers and pedestrians alike.
Using state-of-the-art technical equipment such as intelligent cameras and radars you will work on the
transformation of acquired data into useful information that would translate into decisions and actions enabling the creation of advanced automotive systems.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
In your day to day job you will:
- Develop SW modules using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification for the developed modules
- Integrate 3rd party software components
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Analyze the potential issues and derive corrective actions
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Medium knowledge of microcontrollers; CAN, SPI, I2C…
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com