System Test Intern (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Joining our company means participating in the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers: from integrated body controllers to sunroof electronics, from door control units to innovative light control electronics. System testing discipline applies holistic approach and as such give clear overview of all functionalities of ECU as well as entire automotive R&D process. As a part of our team, you will actively work on all aspects of system testing with mentorship of senior colleagues.
Duration of the internship is up to 6 months.
- Student of relevant technical field (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical measurements
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Good English communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Financial compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Extensive training
- Career Roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Application deadline is
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.