DUMAG (www.dumag.com) is Austrian company, with headquarters in Gumpoldskirchen.
o strengthen our engineering team in Serbia, we are looking for a
Based in Serbia (Novi Sad)
- Responsible for the specification, sizing of equipment and the interconnection to ensure satisfactory process performance
- Designing 3d models of plant arrangement, valve racks and process pipes
- Creating 2d manufacturing drawing and isometric drawings acc. to pipe class specifications
- Cooperation with manufacturer and optimizing the manufacturing and installation process
- University degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience with 3D modelling software Creo (ProE)
- Experience with PTC Windchill
- Working experience in the field of process plant engineering
- Detailed knowledge of process piping acc. to EN13480 and Pressure Equipment Directive (additional we appreciate experience with ASME 31.3 process piping)
- Experience with manufacturing and quality management / assurance of industrial piping
- Knowledge of typical piping standards in Petrochemical & Chemical industry
- One's own initiative in optimizing processes and invocation
- Fluent in written and spoken English including technical English is a must, all other languages are a plus
We can offer a highly challenging position and a possibility to further develop yourself personally and professionally through trainings. You would be working with a young and highly motivated team, on interesting projects that include operating state of the art equipment.
If you are interested in above described position, send your CV, cover letter, certificates and references in English.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-03-26