Our company is the operations centre providing sales, customer care, operations management and consultancy services, who operate in Australia and USA markets respectively. As a growing and expanding organization, we are currently looking for self-driven, ambitious individuals who want to be part of an international business operation. We are currently recruiting customer service operators for the Customer Service department.
We are looking for a:
Customer Service Operator
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Operator whose primary task will be to convert incoming calls into prospective customers and process their orders, documents and applications. This must be achieved in a manner that achieves customer development targets while maintaining the highest level of customer service towards end-consumer.
The right candidate should possess exceptional English speaking skills. These skills would likely have been developed through living in a country where they spoke English as their first language. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate their ability to fit in with a highly motivated, goal orientated and customer friendly team. Full service and product training will be provided for successful candidates.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent, unconsciously skilled English communication – comprehension, both spoken and written
- Possess a background with Call Centre Customer Service (preferred)
- Excellent and friendly telephone manner that readily promotes engagement with the caller
- Experience in an office environment and use of telephone and computer are required to perform duties
- Self-driven, energetic personality with an ability to solve problems and use common sense
- Willingness to develop customer service excellence
- Handling incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner which is consistent with stipulated operating procedures
- Providing customers with accurate and clear product and service information and resolve any customer service issues
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Completing call reports in accordance with customer service satisfaction
- Between 35 to 40 hours per week, anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Full training and ongoing coaching
- Participation in the Leadership development program
If you are interested in this exciting and unique opportunity, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-01-05