BioSense Institute cross-fertilizes two vital sectors of today: ICT and agriculture. Recognizing that ICT plays a pivotal role in ensuring sustainable growth of agriculture, we focus on multidisciplinary, game-changing and needs-driven research in nano and microelectronics, communications, signal processing, remote sensing, biosystems, artificial intelligence, robotics, IoT and big data, driven by desire to make significant impact to the society in which we live in. BioSesne has been recently ranked as No.1 Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Europe in the course of the prestigious H2020 Teaming Call.
We are looking for:
Project Manager - Business Support Officer (m/f)
Business Development Department (BDD) within BioSense is an international team engaged in:
- Managing the full-cycle of large scale projects, that include (among other activities) cascade funding programs offering grants to agtech and foodtech SMEs and startups
- Hosting BioSense Accelerator, an initiative aiming to support startups of the agtech and foodtech sector in launching innovative products and services to the market
- Preparing competitive proposals for EU funding (with exceptional performance in H2020)
- Diversifying income base of the Institute through advanced value proposition towards potential customers
- Upgrading researchers’ competencies with respect to innovation and commercial awareness, through regular tailor-made training schemes and individual consultations;
- Monitoring market trends and advancements in science and technology while mapping the needs of the agrifood sector in order to provide support in drafting the strategic research agenda of BIOS.
- 2-3 years’ professional experience in an incubator, accelerator, innovation agency, technology transfer office of a research institute or private sector consultancy, with an innovation-driven mentality, proven track record in successful delivery of projects, ability to represent the Institute in networking events, capable of working individually as well as a part of the team.
- Experience in organizing events and activities aiming at startups and SMEs will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of challenges in the global agrifood sector and the potential of ICT in addressing them is desirable.
- BSc and/or MSc and/or PhD in business, IT, engineering, agrifood or similar
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Entrepreneurial mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- The ability to make a difference in a dynamic and rewarding working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Preparation of documentation for Open Calls related to cascade-funding projects
- Promotion of the Open calls through all possible means (events, social media, press etc)
- Facilitating evaluation procedures (communication with evaluators, quality control, preparation of results)
- Monitoring of the implementation of sub-projects, delivered by grantees
- Maintaining project plans and producing project update reports
- Preparation of reports/ deliverables and all other required documentation
- Facilitation of BioSense Accelerator activities (communication with hosted startups and mentors, organization of meetings and other activities)
- Organization of Demo day events for the Accelerator
- Representing the Institute in project meetings/events in Serbia and abroad (availability for travelling is necessary)
Submit your applications including a detailed CV with a short motivation letter and any other relevant information electronically.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-05-09