Java Senior Developer
Intens is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 16 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. Intens is the trusted technology partner for industry leaders like Harmony IS, JPMorgan Chase Vastera, Livingston Intl , ProSoft XP, Imanet etc. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
- Work on long-term international projects using emerging technologies and platforms.
- Participate in analysis and design, promotes technical direction and trends
- Provide leadership, mentor team members toward patterns and best practices
- Enforce code and quality standards within the team, perform regular code reviews and audits of the implemented code
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-tier software development, component architectures, web applications
- Profound knowledge of Java
- Relevant years of work experience with Spring framework (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring Data)
- Knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating reusable modules and components
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, jQuery, React is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Readiness to travel abroad occasionally
- Capacity to deliver solutions on time and on budget
- Open-minded and loyal
- Orientation towards teamwork
- A position based in Novi Sad
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Excellent career opportunities through challenges and support to personal development
- Competitive compensation and salary
- Employee benefits package
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
Please send CV + cover letter EXCLUSIVELY in English.
Please kindly find more information about Intens on www.intens.rs
Deadline for applications: 2017-08-26