Are you a PHP Master brain?
Belgrade, Novi Sad
What mastermind are we looking for?
Does the following apply to you:
- strong belief that together is better? Meaning: communication & team work are part of your game!
- always interested to face another challenge?
- eager to improve what exists & lift the systems you work on to the next level?
And do you have
- experience with some PHP MVC frameworks (Yii and/or Laravel framework is a plus)?
- thorough knowledge of business processes, ERP systems, workflows,...?
- experience with SVN and / or GIT?
- practical knowledge of English language?
Then you are on the right track!
ITAF has an inhouse created ERP System, based on PHP and we're looking for a Senior Mastermind to add complex modules & systems for operations work such as supplier management interfacing, accountancy, ...
Curious about a couple of your challenges?
- interface with 3rd party software
- design & implement migration & optimization scheme's
- talk directly to the line manager of the development team & CEO
- migrate the whole ERP system to newer softare (PHP, js, ...) version
- optimize the whole base code (plugins, addons, translations, ....)
- work on supplier management, invoicing, defaulters, CMDB, ticket system, contracts, service portfolio, payroll management, product management, ...
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for mid sized businesses based in Belgium with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad offering a wide range of ICT solutions. We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensuring that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
What can we offer you?
- Fixed employment contract or self-employed contract (via your own firm)
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Possibility of private health insurance
- 22 leave days
How to show your talent for this function:
Please fill in this online survey:
Good to know: these questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job. And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-03-30