Quality Assurance Engineer
Rationale DOO (www.rationaletech.com) is the IT Software Engineering company for development of advanced products and supplier of IT innovative services. We are specialized in development of advanced, high-quality, usable, and scalable products and services with a specific focus on our client needs to maximize their business.
Our company is established in 2011 in Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia and in 2016, we transform our office in Serbia as development center and established the company headquarter in Abu Dhabi. From Abu Dhabi, we are able to support all of our local clients on Middle east and provide them with quality support services.
We are providing a wide range of Business and Technology IT related services including (just to name a few) digital strategy development, cognitive business solutions, bid data & analytics, mobile solutions, enterprise applications, business process management, software engineering, and advance research. Also, we are having our own products such as Advance Application Framework, Tender Board Management System and Enterprise Collaboration Platform we are trying to continually improve.
- Establish, maintain and document test procedures, plans, scenarios, scripts and tools
- Design or develop and maintain automated tests
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Document and monitor software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance and behavior
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation* Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
- Coordinate user or third party testing
- Conduct historical analyses of test results
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
- Must be excellent at communication with both technical and non-technical people
- Previous experience in building and evolving a QA function from the ground up
- Experience installing and using both manual and automated testing tool for software applications in windows/linux environment
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, and test scenarios based on requirements
- Experience with tools for load and performance testing* Ability to perform in-depth analysis, troubleshooting and end to end testing
- Good at writing technical documentation
- Good knowledge of continuous integration systems like Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with GIT system
- Basic C# knowledge, enough to interpret logs and stack traces
- Basic expericence working with Microsoft IIS
- Basic to advanced knowledge of databases
- Technical understanding of how applications are architected (databases, application serves, user interface
- Broad knowledge of Software development processes, operating systems, and application systems
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-05-24