Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simply as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
As Integration Consultant your focus is on smart grid integration, market development and customer opportunities. You will define “go to market” strategies and identify custom development opportunities building differentiating IP for OMNETRIC Group. You will be part of creating an ecosystem of solutions to complement and enhance our products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for interacting with our customers during the entire project and within its defined scope.
- You will focus on understanding the customer functional and technical business requirements and translate them into integration solutions.
- You will be involved in discussing the solutions with our customers on a technical level.
- You will support our clients to achieve high performance in smart grid projects focused on IT-OT enterprise integrations.
- You will define and execute security workshops for customers.
- You have a higher technical degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences in IT or equivalent professional experience.
- You are experienced to implement business process analysis and designs.
- You are familiar working with Java, SOA based integration technologies, Linus/Unix, MOM/ESB products, Oracle database solutions and tools - SCADA systems are a plus.
- You have Product & Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- You are proud of your high level problem-solving competence and analytical skills.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus.
- You are self-confident in communicating and presenting decisions.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and systematical support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.
Are you ready to become our next Integration Consultant? Then apply now and get on board!
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-03-21