Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simple as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
What’s the difference between a good solution architecture and a secure solution architecture? In your role you will work with the project solution architects to integrate security measures into the solution design. You will advise on security changes to be made to our clients' systems to reduce vulnerabilities without affecting the function of the system. You will assist in implementation using your deep knowledge of core technology, ensuring operations are not impacted. You will provide targeted training and awareness sessions to our staff about cybersecurity issues and prepare our teams. And participate in setting policy frameworks, compliance checks and developing policies.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing security solutions based on customer needs
- You will focus on improving the security posture as part of the project implementation by working with our delivery teams
- You will be involved in discussing the solutions with the customers on a security level
- You will develop Information and Communication Technology (ICT) & Security Architectures
- You will support to understand the customer functional and technical business security requirements and translate these into secure
- You will define and execute security workshops for customers
- You have a higher technical degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences in IT or equivalent professional experience.
- You are experienced to work in an information systems environment.
- You are familiar working with Linux, SoapUI, UML, SQL, SCAPD or DNP3, Firewall Management and Security.
- You are a team player and you work collaborative in building and sharing knowledge.
- You are proud of your high level problem-solving competence and analytical skills.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are used to work independently and remotely even in a challenging and demanding environment.
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus.
- You are self-confident in communicating and presenting decisions.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and systematical support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-03-21