Voicemart is fortunate to serve formidable clients across the globe. We specialize in localization.
Language Quality Assurance (English)
Work from home
9-17h or 14-22h
Note: Please emphasize if you are open to working from 14-22h, as it might play a significant role in candidate selection.
Tasks: language quality assurance tasks / language sign-off, providing support to translators and answering their queries, language quality control and in general ensuring that language tasks meet requirements within the specified deadlines.
Note: This is not a customer support or sales role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as responsibility, dedication and ability to manage for oneself and work independently.
- Highly-developed computer skills (Windows, MS Office, Skype for Business, Email, etc).
- No previous experience is required, we welcome young proactive talent.
Nice-to-have, but not required:
- University degree in Philology.
- Knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
- Knowledge of CAT tools (Trados and MemoQ).
- Computer with the camera and microphone.
- Stable internet connection.
- Training for proprietary internal systems provided and paid in full by Voicemart.
- Contract: Freelance / Private Contractor / Sole Proprietor
- Location: Virtual / Remote / Online
- Work Hours: 9h to 17h or 14h to 22h
- Environment: Challenging, dynamic and multicultural
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rok za konkurisanje: 2019-04-30